PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Butterfly Birthday Party Ideas

My grandmother has another birthday coming up this summer and I wanted to start planning early this year, she has always loved butterflies and I think this is the year we should throw her an amazing butterfly themed birthday party. I have found a lot of inspiration for butterfly themed birthday parties, but they are mostly for kids. However, it did give me some idea's on how to change up the butterfly kids party and make it more adult friendly. Here are some of the party ideas that I found, I hope they inspire you as well!

These Butterfly cupcake toppers are a must have! Can you believe they are made out of sugar and are completely edible? I found them on etsy, simply adorable.

I was looking for a more adult looking invite and I think this one may serve as an inspiration!
These are a couple of invites that I designed for a kids butterfly birthday party!

No comments:

 
Designed by Posh Palm Web Design